* For two years, a reminder of the beauty of the simple parts of life everyday in the face of battles that are not beautiful.
* For two years, a reminder to enjoy everyday for the parts that you love, because they are always there, sometimes you just have to stretch really hard to find them.
* For two years, a reminder to slow down when the pace of the world could be 1000x faster than you wanted it to be. It started as just pictures, then one day she asked for me to add my voice. Shucks, I think she liked it because the words could just have easily been written by her.
* For two years, a reminder to a special person that she was a part of the beauty that I tried to capture, when she needed it most. She always laughed a bit that some people she never knew, and never would know, would share the same joy that she got from some simple pictures that her eldest daughter took.
* For two years, a place for me to try and capture some of the love that she had given to me when I felt I didn't have enough time left with her to ever possibly tell her. It worked.
Mom and Me - 1982